For me, el Rancho Del Rey is . . .
- MY HOME (Alexis)
- my second home because they raised me and transformed my life (Hilario)
- well, something totally beautiful, where I am fed, loved, taught about God, live with friends and enjoy chapel services (Arturo)
- becoming part of a new family (Brian)
- a place to learn multiplication tables, get help with homework and it is like my home (Brian)
- something beautiful where I learned to respect and help others. My family, the Rancho staff and I are grateful to God and to you who send us help. (Asael).